Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When in Doubt, Add More Color


We found this adorable spot for a photo shoot at a local college. I just love this robin's egg blue door! It was the perfect backdrop for this emerald green dress with the hydrangea and red accents. I was feeling really adventurous this day when putting together this particular outfit as these are not colors that I typically pair together. However,  I really like how it turned out! I threw in the leopard clutch for luck (and to add some interest with pattern while also grounding the bright colors acting as a neutral piece).




dress- J. Crew, cardigan- Madewell (on sale here!) (similar), belt- J. Crew, wedges- Target (similar), clutch- South Moon Under (similar), necklace- J. Crew Factory, sunglasses- Ray-Ban

I also wanted to let you guys know about a really cool new feature from Pose! If you're anything like me and always have trouble deciding what to wear in the morning (even my best laid plans to pick out an outfit the night before never seem to work), you should check this out! Pose  will generate an email with a daily outfit recommendation based on the weather conditions where you live. Really cool, right? http://pose.com/weather/subscription

I'm working hard organizing all my pictures from Ireland so that I can post them as soon as possible!


Have a great day everyone!

❤Britt

4 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit and fun background! I always love color blocked outfits with a cheetah clutch. It's so specific, I know, but so cute!

    Luci’s Morsels – fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luci! I agree! And leopard is always a fun touch :)

      Delete