Monday, June 24, 2013

Coral Baubles


I've said this before and I'll say it again, wear-ability and versatility is so important in a wardrobe! This navy Lilly Pulitzer dress is the epitome of versatile (it ranks right up there with my navy blazer... remember when I wore them both here?)! This dress is super easy to dress up or down, travels well, and is very comfortable (also, because navy is a neutral, it goes with everything!). Also, while I do love to layer, it is really nice to have a piece that can stand on it's own with just a few accessories... thank you summer weather!




dress- Lilly Pulitzer, wedges- Madewell (similar), belt- J. Crew, necklace- BaubleBar, bag- Anthropologie (also love this and this!), sunglasses- Kate Spade, bracelet- J. Crew

This pretty aqua jeweled necklace and this sweet yellow necklace have been on my mind lately! Both are from BaubleBar... if you haven't been to their site yet you need to check it out ASAP! They have the prettiest baubles, and they're really unique too! Which one is your favorite? I can't decide!

Happy Monday!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment