Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Leopard and Bows


I love this bandage skirt from BCBG! It is so flattering, and surprisingly comfortable! I also love the combination of navy and pink (and the sweet little bows on this blouse!)! I've always loved bright colors but I've been trying to be a little more bold with my color combinations lately, a perfect challenge for the summer! I'm really liking the aqua and mint with the bright pink anchored by the neutral navy skirt and leopard clutch. What color combinations have you tried lately or what are you excited to try this summer?

skirt- BCBG Max Azria, top- Ann Taylor Loft (similar), heels- Seychelles, bag- South Moon Under (similar), sunglasses- Ray-Ban, bracelet- J. Crew

Well, we made it through Monday (just barely for me)! Here's to a better Tuesday :)

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment