Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lady in Red


Red is definitely a power color... and one that I've been really drawn to lately. It's one of those colors that can totally stand on its own and you don't feel like you need to add anything else. I love this red dress from Madewell with the neutral accessories I paired it with here (especially my colorblocked Vieta bag!).





dress- Madewell, belt- J. Crew, booties- Nicole (similar), bag- c/o Vieta Fashion, bracelets- J. Crew, Forever 21, sunglasses- Ray-Ban, lips- Stila liquid lipstick in beso

If you haven't already heard, Google reader is on its way out which means that we'll need to find a new way to keep up with all of the blogs we follow. Cue Bloglovin'. With this site, you can follow all your favorite blogs and it is really easy to use (I actually like it better than Google reader!)! If you don't follow me already on Bloglovin, you can follow my blog here! Give it a try and let me know what you think!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment