Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chambray Stripes


This color combination is so summery! I love this chambray top because chambray is an all-season staple that goes with everything and because it is striped! I paired it with a punchy striped bag and a coral bubble necklace to add some color and neutral floral wedges to add some interest with pattern and to tie everything together.What colors do you love for summer?




pants- J. Crew, top- J. Crew (on sale), belt- J. Crew, wedges- Self Esteem (I love these Sole Society wedges too), bag- Anthropologie, necklace- BaubleBar, sunglasses- Ray-Ban, earrings- Tiffany & Co. (similar), watch- Fossil (similar)

I'm so glad it's finally Thursday! I don't know about you but I've been ready for the weekend since Monday :) I've had once of those weeks where I've just felt overwhelmed and frazzled every day, which makes me very scatterbrained and forgetful. So, I reach for my trusty notebook and start a to do list... and then another... and then I make a list of my lists.  It's really not in the least bit helpful because somehow I always end up making more for myself to do when I start writing it down which makes me more frazzled and overwhelmed... ugh, it's a vicious cycle! Anybody else feel this way?

❤Britt 

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to stripes, so naturally, I'm obsessed with this look. Beyond stunning, love. If you have a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest photo diary. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed your photos from Italy :) Looks like you had a great time!

      Delete