Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Orange Pop

 
I wore this outfit for a night out on the town in Galway. I love pairing brights with brights so, since I had to pack neutral basics so that they would go with whatever I brought, I paired this orange ruffle top with some fuchsia lipstick (I love bright pinks and oranges together... especially with navy!)! I was also able to add my bright yellow Kate Spade bag because of the different colors in the floral pattern.





pants- J. Crew, top- BCBG (similar), blazer- J. Crew, belt- J. Crew, flats- Sam Edelman, bag- Kate Spade, bracelet- J. Crew, sunglasses- Ray-Ban, earrings- Tiffany & Co., lips- Bobbi Brown in Cosmic Raspberry

This picture of me with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law was taken at The King's Head. We had so much fun there (they had some really cool live music... interestingly enough, I think we heard the song Wagon Wheel at least 3 times in Galway!)!

Have a lovely day and thanks for reading :)

❤Britt 

No comments:

Post a Comment