Monday, February 11, 2013

Pink and Green and Leopard


I love pink and green together but at the risk of looking super preppy, I added some leopard accents and a colorful scarf. I absolutely adore this scarf from Madewell with a map of Great Britain and Ireland! I should definitely remember to bring this when we go to Ireland in May. Also, I have to mention my vintage inspired curls here that I learned how to do from a tutorial over on GalMeetsGlam.com (Julia is lovely and has some wonderful beauty tips in addition to her gorgeous style)!

pants- J. Crew, top- Anthropologie, cardigan- Anthropologie, bag- South Moon Under, scarf- Madewell, flats- Rocket Dog, sunglasses- Kate Spade, earrings- Tiffany & Co., wide bracelet- gift from my sister from Croatia , skinny bracelet- gift from Joe from Mexico

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend :) We did a lot of relaxing and cleaning around the house with some really good dinners thrown in... we went to an amazing Mexican restaurant on Saturday night (follow me on Vine -search Brittany Monroe- to check it out!)... think homemade tortilla chips, homemade salsa, and even homemade peanut butter banana bread pudding! Also, aside from keeping tabs on what is going on in New York for Fashion Week (loved Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade, Susan Woo, BCBG... and so many more!), Clueless was on not once but twice!

Do you have a favorite show from NYFW so far? Please share if you do!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment