Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mint and Ivory with a Pop of Pink


Mint and gold and pink? Yes, please! I liked the summery combination of the mint, gold, pink, and ivory and it works even though the colors seem out of season because of the material of the pieces, especially since the mint piece is a sweater. I feel like you can throw a good sweater with almost anything and it makes it appropriate for cooler seasons (also a mark of a good sweater- must be able to be worn across seasons)! What do you think? Is it ok to wear any color during any season? I vote yes :)



pants- J. Crew, sweater- J. Crew, shoes- Sam Edelman, hat- Urban Outfitters (old), watch- Kate Spade, sunglasses- Kate Spade, bag- H&M (old)

I hope you're having a happy Wednesday so far... we're halfway to the weekend! I'm ready for Friday already... I feel like my to do list just keeps piling up and I haven't had time to get to anything on it! Anyway, hopefully you're more organized than me and already have exciting plans for tomorrow night, whether it is having a fun girl's night or a romantic date night (I have nothing planned yet... I think it's time for me to get started on that...)! Whatever your plans are, have fun! I'd love to hear about them so feel free to share!

❤Britt

2 comments: