Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Black and Red


I wore this for National Wear Red Day on Friday to support the fight against heart disease in women. Did you wear red? When I was picking out an outfit for this day I realized I really don't have that much red... something that definitely has to change! My reds in this outfit are much more maroon than true red but I like the combination. It makes the look more relaxed and less formal. I think that the color red has a lovely way of dressing up a look and red lips add class to any outfit. Red is such a power color... I feel stronger even just with red lipstick! What is your go to color for when you have to dress for an important event?




dress- Express (old), tops- H&M & Urban Outfitters (old), belt- J. Crew, mocassins- Minnetoka, wristlet- old, sunglasses- Kate Spade, jewelry- Bedazzled Boutique

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday :) I'm taking another dance class tonight... wish me luck! Also, in other exciting news... I finally got a DSLR camera! So, you can expect some better pictures from me in the near future (tomorrow will be my first post using the new camera!)!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment