Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Classic Twist


Sometimes I think a neutral palette can be so classic and classy... I paired this light gray and camel colored sweater with my ivory skirt and gray tights for a twist on the classic khaki and white combo. I like how it turned out :) I've also been really into leopard print lately so I added the flats and clutch to amp up the vibe a bit and to keep on trend. I love a good, eclectic look and I think the classic stripes and pearls mixed with the edgy pyramid stud bracelet and leopard accents creates just that. What do you think? What is you favorite type of look to put together?




skirt- J. Crew, sweater- Madewell, clutch- South Moon Under, tights- J. Crew, flats- Rocket Dog, necklace- Forever 21, bracelets- Forever 21 (pyramid studs) and J. Crew Factory (pearls), sunglasses- Ray-Ban

I know I say this every week (if not to you, definitely to myself) but I can't believe it's already Thursday! Sometimes I wonder where my time goes... and then I get totally scatterbrained and stressed out and start to feel like I'm forgetting things (especially during a hectic week like this one)... sound familiar? Sometimes you just need a time out! So, I thought it was about time to leave you with another quote...

“There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.”
-Bernard-Paul Heroux
So, that's exactly what I plan to do tonight :) I hope you get to do the same!
❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment