Friday, January 4, 2013

Red, Plaid, and Gold Gitter


It's finally Friday! I'm super excited for the weekend... hopefully it involves some relaxation and some nice dinners (and it definitely has to involve taking down our Christmas decorations). As I said yesterday, it's been pretty cold here so I've been trying to dress for the weather. I hope this gives you some ideas for stylish, yet warm cold weather dressing :) When in doubt, just add color!





jeans- J. Crew, shirt- J. Crew, belt- J. Crew, shoes- Sam Edelman, coat- J. Crew, bag- Avon (old), scarf- Gap (old), gloves- American Eagle (old), sunglasses- Ray-Ban

These gold glitter flats were a gift from my grandmother for Christmas... I love them! Sam Edelman's shoes are gorgeous and they're so comfortable (this is my third pair!). I am also really liking the color combination here: the red, orange, and gold really complement each other. I tried to play down the dressiness of the gold flats with a thermal top (with gold buttons!) and with a casual scarf and gloves. What would you pair with them?

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment