Monday, January 7, 2013

Pleats and Studs

 
I just recently bought this skirt and have been dying for a chance to wear it... luckily, my chance came this weekend in the form of dinner with the in-laws. I had a lot of fun putting this outfit together but since we were just going to a local restaurant, I decided to play down the pleated skirt. So I added the brown leather booties, studded leather bracelet, and cuffed tee to create a perfectly dressed down pleated skirt! I loved that the skirt was tea length. What do you think?
 




skirt- Anthropologie, tee- Topshop, booties- Nicole, clutch- Express, stockings- old, bracelet and earrings- Bedazzled Boutique

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We spent ours with family and friends (doing some relaxing but mostly we did a lot of work).

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment