Thursday, January 10, 2013

Emerald Love


Today was a lovely day. Aside from the fact that green is my favorite color and my post today involves a big dose of emerald, I was able to bake something that involved both salted caramel AND chocolate (to be posted at a later date), I went to the bookstore (one of my favorite places), and Joe bought me a surprise gift (also to be showcased at a later date!)! I added the green cardigan here to brighten up the black on black, the pearls to class it up a bit, and the vintage looking sunglasses both to add to the vintage feel of the look and for another pop of color (I love the burgundy!). I thought the loafers helped to dress it down and worked as an unexpected piece. I also paired my Rebecca Minkoff bag with this (another gift from Joe) because the color is similar to the pearls I'm wearing... and because I'm in love with this bag.

skirt- Gap outlet (old), shirt- J. Crew, cardigan- J. Crew, stockings- Hue, loafers- Bass, bag- Rebecca Minkoff, necklaces- Bedazzled Boutique (old), sunglasses- very old
 
It's finally Thursday night... it has been a long week but I hope it's been a good one for you. We've had some beautiful weather here :) Also, I'm currently obsessed with monogramming... I can't stop thinking about it! What is your current style obsession?
 
❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment