Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Comfortable in Stripes



Let me just start with any excuse to wear leggings is a good one (at least on the weekends and definitely on Sundays). I paired mine here with my new and adorable sweater from Anthropologie and dressed it up with a scarf, a brown leather structured bag, and flats. I am a big fan of comfort and wearability and I think that this outfit embodies both elements (though I strive to incorporate both in my everyday outfits).





sweater- Anthropologie, leggings- Victoria's Secret, bag- Anthropologie, flats- J. Crew, scarf- a gift from a friend (Thanks Tracy!), sunglasses- Kate Spade, anklet- Holly Yashi

I know it's only Tuesday but I'm ready for the weekend again :) Is it just me? Maybe some baking is in order... homemade chocolate chip cookies make everything better!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment