Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Golden Knots


This has been a crazy week! Good thing I got this new necklace from C. Wonder to brighten it up! I'm loving their store... I'm so intrigued by all of their colors and their jewelry is gorgeous! It was really hard to pick just one peice... and don't even get me started on their home decor... and they monogram!! Ok, now that I've gotten that out... :) I loved this gold knot necklace with the gold striped sweater. It gave just the hint of shine that this outfit needed. I added the chambray pop over to give it some depth and the pink bag for a shot of color. I love that this is so classic... I dressed it down here with the riding boots but you could totally dress it up with some amazing heels.

sweater- J. Crew, skirt- J. Crew, shirt- J. Crew, stockings- J. Crew, boots- Victoria's Secret, bag- Bling it On! (old), bracelet- J. Crew outlet, necklace- C. Wonder, sunglasses- Ray-Ban

Now, to get back to my super busy week- I didn't even get a chance to bake last night :( Maybe Saturday...? I still have a lot to do on my to do list before Friday... wish me luck!

Annnd.... Happy Birthday to my favorite brother! Off to celebrate for a drink with him and the rest of the family. Hope you have a great night!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment