Thursday, January 3, 2013

Purple and Pearls

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's been so cold lately (it was 27 degrees outside when I got up this morning) that it's been hard to find outfits that are both stylish and warm (hence the boots and layered tops). I always find it much more difficult to dress well during the winter months. This outfit was perfect...and I love chunky sweaters!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
















pants- Gap outlet, shirt- J. Crew, sweater- Madewell, boots- Victoria's Secret (old), earrings- Charlotte Russe, bracelet- J. Crew outlet, bag- Kate Spade outlet, sunglasses- Ray-Ban

I loved the neutral gingham button down underneath the "not quite neon but close to it" purple sweater. It helped to offset the brightness and the pearls toned it down too. Add a black bag and brown riding boots and this is a great outfit for a casual day (lucky for me, my office is casual so this makes a perfect work outfit too)!

Here's to it being almost Friday!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment