Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Olive & Coral


This is a color combination that never really crossed my mind until I was trying to find something to pair with these heels that I haven't worn in forever... there are threads of a pink-ish color running through these shoes so I thought I'd try them out with this bright skirt and, luckily, it worked! I have more bold colors in my closet than neutrals so I'm always trying to think of different color combinations so that I can keep changing up the look of a particular piece (remember this look?). Do you have any go to or unique color combinations that you love?




skirt- J. Crew (similar), tee- Gap outlet (similar), cardigan- Gap, heels- Steve Madden via DSW, clutch- Anthropologie, bracelets- Tiffany & Co. (silver) Bedazzled Boutique (bow- similar), rings- Madewell (similar), necklace- BaubleBar, sunglasses- Kate Spade

Have a happy day everyone!! Thanks for reading :)

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment