Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Totally Dotty


I feel like almost everything I've been wearing lately has had some sort of print or pattern on it... clearly I think it's more fun that way! Mixing prints or wearing print on print has been a great way for me to get creative with my outfits this spring. This is also the first time that I've been able to wear shorts this season and so, naturally, I opted to bring out my polka dotted ones first (and couldn't resist pairing them with this ruffled polka dot top, of course)! I love this outfit because navy, polka dots, cream, and pearls are all such classic elements.





beach pictures by my cousin, Allie 
shorts- J. Crew Factory (similar), top- Ann Taylor Loft (similar 1, 2), necklace- a gift from my sister-in-law, shoes- Sperry Top-Sider,bag- Juicy Couture, sunglasses- Ray-Ban, bracelet- J. Crew Factory

I'm really missing the sun and this water view this week. Waking up to a water view is probably one of the best feelings ever... I'm absolutely fascinated by open water. My grandparents have a house on the beach and it is one of my all-time favorite places to be... there is just something about the way the ocean makes you feel small... it's great for putting things into perspective :)

❤Britt

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete