Thursday, May 9, 2013

Orange Crush


I wore this outfit over the weekend to a birthday dinner with my family for my Grandmom. I think this outfit is a good combination of fun and class... with the bright orange and playful stripes of the dress and the classic navy blazer and nude heels, you can really wear this anywhere (I've also worn this to a daytime wedding). I added the leopard clutch for an extra dose of pattern and interest (after all, it was a party... and leopard goes with everything...right?). Do you have a favorite leopard print item?



dress- J. Crew, blazer- J. Crew, heels- Etienne Aigner (also love these wedges), belt- J. Crew, clutch- South Moon Under (similar), watch- Fossil (similar), bracelet- Tiffany & Co., sunglasses- Ray-Ban

I'm so happy that it's almost the weekend... I'm ready for some R&R... hopefully :) Joe and I stayed up late last night doing housework so that we won't have to worry about it over the weekend... I feel so much better when I can cross things off my to do list!

Happy Thursday loves!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment