Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Floral Maxi


I'm loving the maxi skirts this season... and we all already know about my obsession with floral prints... so when I found this floral maxi I had to have it. I also really like the soft colors against the contrasting black background... its sweet but not overly so :) I played up that not so sweet feeling by adding a clunky watch, a striped tee (instead of a flowy blouse), and flats (as opposed to girly heels). What is your favorite print this season? Florals, stripes, something more geometric?





skirt-Olive and Oak via Marshalls (similar 1, 2), tee- H&M (similar), flats- Sam Edelman, watch- Fossil (similar 1, 2), sunglasses- Ray-Ban, necklace- Premier Designs, lipstick- Bobbi Brown in Cosmic Raspberry

Sorry I'm posting this so late in the day... our power was out this morning so this is the first chance I've had to post! Hope you're having a great day :) Thanks for reading!

❤Britt

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty skirt and I love it paired with the striped top, looks great!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete