Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Palm Print


I just recently picked up this top from H&M for only $10! No, I'm not kidding. I've been looking for some palm print pieces for summer and I haven't had a whole lot of luck so when I saw this, I just had to have it (and who could pass it up for the price?). I thought it would be fun to pair it with some equally bright and fun pieces since the palm print reminds me of vacation and days spent relaxing in the sun with a tropical drink :) This outfit made me so happy wearing it with all the bright colors! What do you wear when you want a pick me up?



jeans- J. Crew, top- H&M (similar), flats- J. Crew, hat- Urban Outfitters (similar 1 & 2), bag- Kate Spade, sunglasses- Ray-Ban, necklace- Tiffany & Co. (similar)

So, of course I still haven't started packing for Ireland yet, a true procrastinator through and through :) I'd like to say I'll start tonight but I'm sure it's going to get pushed back to the weekend...

Have a lovely day!

❤Britt 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! You look so summery!
    xo
    Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It was really hot that day!!

      Delete
  2. Mmmmm looks like in headed to H&M.... That shirt is so great!! Love this look girl!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you find the shirt! They had so many cute styles and colors!! Let me know which one you pick :)

      Delete