Thursday, March 21, 2013

Coral and Navy


I'm so excited for spring now that it is actually here!! I thought this outfit was perfect for the first day of the season :) I loved the bright colors, and the blue and coral combination was stunning! What did you wear for the first day of spring? Did you do anything special to celebrate? I wish I could say that we did (and I had every intention of working in my garden) but the day got away from me rather quickly... as most do!




skirt- J. Crew, tank- J. Crew (old), blazer- H&M, tights- J. Crew, booties- Sam Edelman, clutch-Anthropologie necklace- Anthropologie, bracelet- J. Crew, sunglasses- Kate Spade

We're having some crazy weather over here- yesterday was sunny and gorgeous and today I woke up to snow... So while I'm very happy that spring is technically here, I wish I could dress like it! But I suppose like all good things, it will come with time :)

❤Britt

2 comments: