Monday, March 11, 2013

Hat or Headband... or Both


I couldn't decide between this hat or headband so I decided to wear both! I loved the idea of pairing the bright orange and cobalt paisley pattern of this headband with the blue and white striped dress but I also felt like I needed the hat since it was so sunny! I didn't realize how much I liked the blue and orange combination until I paired this headband with this dress... this is definitely something I'm going to try wearing more of this spring :)




dress- H&M, shoes- Sam Edelman, bag- Juicy Couture, hat- Urban Outfitters (old), headband- Forever 21, watch- Fossil, sunglasses- Ray-Ban

I hope you all had a great weekend:) I'm really missing Florida's warm weather (and the palm trees, and having lunch by the water, and the sunshine,...) but I'm glad to be back home with our puppy!

Happy Monday!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment