Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bows and Dots


I wore this outfit to a soccer game over the weekend... it was freezing and raining... and hailing actually... a perfect opportunity to don my trusty Hunter boots! It was a good thing we took these pictures before we left because we were drenched by the time we made it to the stadium! I've been wanting to wear this blouse for a while now but it hasn't been warm enough, so, I decided to get creative and and pair it with some polka dots :) It works because the polka dot pattern is much smaller than the bows. What pattern pairing will you be doing this season?




blouse- Ann Taylor Loft, shirt- J. Crew, jeans- J. Crew, bag- Rebecca Minkoff, boots- Hunter, bracelets- Bedazzled Boutique, Forever 21, J. Crew

I'm so excited that tomorrow is the first day of spring! I hope the weather starts to warm up soon :)

Hope you're having a great day!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment