Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Floral for a Flower Show


In case you couldn't tell from my recent ensembles, I'm totally into the floral print and stripes combination! I thought this skirt would be perfect for the Flower Show since it reminds me of an English garden and the theme is Great Britain. Luckily, I also recently bought these lavender-hued mini wedges and they were the perfect addition to this outfit (along with this gorgeous jeweled statement necklace!)!




Me in front of the Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice exhibit (so perfect, right?)! There was an entire section entitled Brit Lit featuring Beatrix Potter, Bram Stoker, Jane Austen, and Shakespeare... I was beyond excited!



Me and Joe with some bright yellow sunflowers :)

We took over a hundred pictures... everything was absolutely amazing. The whole room smelled wonderfully sweet and everywhere you turned was a visual masterpiece of a floral arrangement or landscape. Some of the exhibits were breath taking! This was only my first time going but I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a tradition of it from now on... it was absolutely brilliant (that was the show's theme word)! Have you ever been to a flower show?

Hope you all have a lovely day!

❤Britt

P.S.
Follow me on Instagram and Vine (search Brittany Monroe) for some additional pictures and video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment