Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Emerald Maxi


This is definitely my favorite skirt in my closet right now (I need to find more flowy maxis in different colors for spring!). I love the light and airy feeling of this skirt's chiffon! It's great because it is casual enough when dressed down to wear during the day but it would look so glamorous with a pair of heels (bright pumps would be pefect for a summer night out!) and a blouse or dressier tank top. I added the long necklace, the hat, and leather sandals for a boho look for the beach and put on the bow bracelet to add some unexpected glitz... it's always fun to wear some sparkle :)




skirt- Anthropologie, tank- J. Crew, bag- H&M (old), shoes- American Eagle (old), hat- Urban Outfitters (old), bracelet- Bedazzled Boutique, necklace- J. Crew Factory (old), rings- Madewell, sunglasses- Ray-Ban

Also, in case you haven't heard... Sole Society now has handbags! Two of the styles are calling my name (literally- they're aptly named “Britt” and “Monroe” ... see here!)!

❤Britt

P.S.
Here is a picture of me with my uncle and Joe in Florida :) We had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment