Thursday, April 4, 2013

Water Colors


This outfit is composed of many of my favorite colors in varying shades: sea green, aqua, aloe, and navy... all variations of the colors of the sea. They make me happy whenever I wear or see them (which I suppose makes sense since my favorite place to be is near the ocean). Since I still need to wear tights and sweaters, I'm trying to lighten the mood with fabrics and colors (my blouse is silk and my skirt is linen)... also, mixing textures makes for a more interesting look!




sweater- J. Crew, blouse- Madewell, skirt- Anthropologie, heels- Seychelles, tights- Hue, sunglasses- Kate Spade, earrings- Anthropologie, bracelet- J. Crew, bag- Kate Spade outlet

After a super busy week, I am so ready for the weekend! Have any exciting plans?

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment