Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Animal Print


This lemon cardigan and this leopard dress were the perfect pair for a night out in the city! the bright yellow both complemented the colors of  the leopard pattern and added a much needed shot of color to an otherwise very neutral palette. I have to admit that I was a little worried when I bought this pretty cardigan from J. Crew that I wouldn't be able to find much in my closet to wear with it but luckily, I've proved myself wrong! It has quickly become one of my go to layering pieces... that'll teach me the next time I second guess one of my purchases from J.Crew! They haven't steered me wrong yet :) Do you have a go to store that never seems to fail you?




dress- H&M, cardigan- J.Crew, booties- Sam Edelman, tights- Hue, bag- Target, necklace- Forever 21, sunglasses- Ray-Ban

We're finally getting some spring weather here... I'm really excited about it! Soon I'll be able to nix the tights AND the winter coat :) Hope you're enjoying some sun today, too!!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment