Monday, April 15, 2013

Polka Dots and Stripes


I know this look is super nautical and practically screams summer (and I swear I'm not trying to rush spring) but we had two really, really warm days so I felt like this was acceptable :)... and who can resist the charming combination of polka dots and stripes?!? I've been really into mixing prints lately because, aside from the fact that it is a lot of fun, I think it gives an outfit some major interest and depth... it is also very on trend for spring!





skirt- J. Crew Factory (on final sale now!), top- J. Crew Factory (loving this top, too!), bag- Target (old), heels- Etienne Aigner, sunglasses- Kate Spade, lips- Stila liquid lipstick in beso, bracelets- J. Crew, Forever 21, Bedazzled Boutique

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! It was gorgeous here and I was lucky enough to be able to spend some time outside and get some of my gardening done and most of my seeds planted... I'm quite behind on the season.. it's been a busy spring so far!

Here's to taking some time to smell the roses! Happy Monday :)

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment