Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Back to Basics


I went back to the basics for this outfit. Sometimes a soft t-shirt, good flats, and comfortable jeans are all you need and you get a classic ensemble that is good for so many different occasions. Add some additional classic basics like a colorful blazer, statement necklace, and some big sunglasses and... viola! You have the perfect day to night outfit, if you ask me... just add some fun heels and add a sparkly clutch! What are some basics in your wardrobe?




jeans- Paige Denim (these are on my wish list!), tee- Old Navy (on sale now!), blazer- H&M, flats- J. Crew, bag- Target (old), belt- J. Crew, necklace- BaubleBar, sunglasses- Kate Spade (love these too!)

I hope you all have a happy Wednesday :) It's been much cooler here this week... I hope you get some sun and some warmer weather wherever you are!!

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment