Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Colorful Blooms


I know I've mentioned this before (we all know by now how much I adore floral patterns... remember these?), but one of the great things about floral patterns is that there are so many ways to remix the piece! When I was deciding what to wear this day, I was trying to choose between at least three different tops... and that isn't including the multiple pairs of shoes and pieces of jewelry you could wear to mix it up a bit! Also, because floral patterns are pretty much a classic (even though they're considered trendy), it makes a good investment item and a fun wardrobe staple!





skirt- Anthropologie, top- J. Crew, heels- Seychelles, bag- GiGi New York, bracelets- J. Crew, earrings- vintage via Marlena's Vintage Boutique, sunglasses- Kate Spade

Do you have a favorite floral patterned piece?

Have a lovely day :)

❤Britt

2 comments:

  1. Great spring outfit!

    Just wanted to let you know that I´ve nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! You can check it out here: http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.ie/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! How sweet :) I will absolutely check it out!!

      Delete