Monday, April 29, 2013

Girly in Pink


I found this top for less than $6 at Target (love Target!) so, naturally, I had to buy it. I also just so happen to love pretty much everything Disney :) I wanted to wear this with as much pink and pearls and other such girly items as I could... as a tribute to Minnie's eternal femininity of course... hence the ruffles on my (pink!) skirt, the bright pink bag, light pink heels, and bows and multiple strands of pearls! And who could forget a pretty and ultra feminine pink lip? In case you couldn't tell, I try not to take myself (or getting dressed) too seriously... sometimes you just have to have fun with what you're putting together :) After all, fashion/what you wear is essentially an extension of yourself... so I like to show some creativity when I can!! Do you have outfit or an idea for one that expresses your personality?




skirt- Target (old), sweater- Target, heels- Target (old), bag- Kate Spade (on sale now!), pearls- vintage (collar), Tiffany & Co. (small), Claire's (large), bracelet- Bedazzled Boutique, watch- Kate Spade (similar, on my wish list), sunglasses- Kate Spade, lips- Bobbi Brown rich lip color in Cosmic Raspberry

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your week gets off to a good start :)

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment