Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mellow Yellow Layers


These pants are super comfortable... I really think I could wear them everyday. I love that you can dress them up or down and that they're neutral and can be worn with pretty much anything. Oh, and they were only $20 at Forever 21 (I also love these)! Another fun fact about this outfit... I found these shoes for half off at Target :) It's really hard for me to pass up a good price or a good sale... which is also why I love stores like Marshalls and T.J. Maxx (I found this silk patterned blouse at Marshalls for a fraction of the original price)!




pants- Forever 21, top- Cynthia Steffe via Marshalls, cardigan- J. Crew (25% off!), wedges- Target, wristlet- Coach (old) (similar), watch- Fossil, sunglasses- Ray-Ban


So, after a busy weekend (but also a very productive one)... I'm trying to de-stress and de-clutter this week. I cleaned out our third bedroom on Sunday and tried to compile my to do lists into one big list (or three) today! I also cleaned out my tote bag :) I'm trying to get as much done as I can before Ireland to try to avoid any unnecessary stress but it seems like my list is never ending! It's hard not to get overwhelmed. Do you have anything you do to keep your stress level down or to keep yourself on task and organized? Please share if you do!

 Have a lovely day everyone :)

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment