Monday, July 15, 2013

New Website

Happy Monday Guys!

I hope you had a great weekend! We enjoyed lots of time with good friends at a wedding in the city on Saturday (congratulations Matt and Heather!)! Everything was gorgeou s, the food was delicious, and everyone had such a great time! It was really nice, too, to just be able to relax on Sunday. Joe and I had a movie marathon all day :)

On another note, I'm super excited to announce the launch of my new site for Lizzie and Jane! Hanna from Gadabout did an absolutely amazing job! I highly recommend her! So, please visit me at http://lizzieandjaneblog.com/ from now on :) We're still finishing up the final stages of the design and implementation, but it should stay the same for the most part. Let me know what you think!

Thank you so much for reading!! See you on my new site :)

❤Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment