Monday, December 31, 2012

Leopard and Bright



 
Joe's parents had an after Christmas party on Friday night. Good food, good friends, and family... what else do you need? I love after the holidays parties! It makes me less depressed that the holidays are coming to an end. We had a lot of fun. Hope you had a great night too!
 

 
pants- J. Crew, shirt- J. Crew, belt- J. Crew, scarf- Bedazzled (old), shoes- Rocket Dog, watch- Kate Spade, bracelet- J. Crew, earrings- Anthropologie
 
I'm loving the color on color look right now and leopard is the perfect neutral to pair with your brights. I'm also loving my new Kate Spade watch!
 
Have a great night, it's been a great year! See you in 2013!
❤Britt

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this outfit!!! I love the pops of color that the color jeans are bringing in..

    ReplyDelete